Friday, April 18, 2014

Friends are Special

Hi, all! Vladka here.

This time I was playing with  Expressions dies. I chose three of them Best Friends, Special and Thanks.

So, I came up with the sentence which you can see on the card. Other words are created with Word. But because friends are special, also some additional touch was needed. So I used another die for that: Spring Birdhouse Branch and cut them out twice and colored them with Distress Inks. Here you go! I hope you like it!
I wish you all great weekend and happy Easter!

4 comments:

Simko said...

This is so creative and beautiful, Vladka! I love how you used Expression dies, so clever!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Vladka, love how you used the words on this cut card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Love it!

Kathy said...

I just love how you pieced this together, Vladka! So wonderfully creative! Blessings! Kathy