Monday, April 21, 2014

Lil' Spring Chicks


Hello everyone! Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!!!
 Today I have a card I made using the darling CottageCutz Lil' Spring Chicks. Aren't they super CUTE????!!!!

The sweet Lil Spring Chicks were cut out in white card stock and colored with copic markers. I also used the CottageCutz Expressions "Happy" & "Spring" dies to create Happy Spring. Love how easy it is to use the CottageCutz Expressions dies. There are Tons of words to choose from!

The ribbon and lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used some 
dew drops and sewing to complete my card.

Thank you  for looking and have a super wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Mojca said...

oh what a cute card! love the little chicks. Hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

So adorable, Cheryl! I just love these little chicks! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

Awww, the little chicks are so cute, Cheryl! Beautiful card as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl this is super cute. You make some of the sweetest bows. Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

I love your Spring Chicks, Cheryl. They are so cute.