Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Basket With Ducks


Hello my crafting friends from Simona!

It's so nice so share another card for
For this card I used:


Both of the dies were cut out of white card stock.
Sweetheart Border  I cut 2x and place them together.
Then I used some bakers twine to wave it trough the
holes in the middle and just made the simple bow.


I colored the Spring Basket w/ Ducks  cut out pieces with
distress inks.


The base for the card is white and I sponged the edges
of the card with distress ink seedless preserves.
Then I used white gel pen to draw the pattern around
the edges of the card.


I appreciate you took the time and looked at today's post.

Hugs,


The dies used:



5 comments:

Vladuška said...

It is perfect what you did with this border die and ducks in basket are also so cute.

Mojca said...

Waw I love the cute doucks and lovely colours. hugs! Mojca

Olena said...

WOW!!!! So-so cute card!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute and oh so sweet for Easter Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Oh how adorable, Simona! Those ducks are so cute and I love how you placed them! Blessings! Kathy