Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sweet Spring Kitty


Hello everyone, today I wanted to share another card I made using the Darling CottageCutz Sweet Spring Kitty die, along with the CottageCutz Expressions "Love" Die.

I sooooo LOVE this sweet little kitty, its sooo SWEET!!! She is laying in a basket of of flowers that were colored using copics. I added some viva pearl pen dots to the centers of the flowers. All pieces were colored with the copic markers. I got to use this new design paper called Hello Sunshine, its one of the new lines from Pink Paislee. I also used some Really Reasonable Ribbon,Flower, and some pearls to complete my card today.

CottageCutz Dies I used! Also linked to the Scrapping Cottage Store for easy finding.


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

This basket and cat are so cute and as always, you have combined motives, papers and ribbon perfectly.

Simko said...

Awwww, so cute, Cheryl! Love the cat in the basket... :). Love the colors and stitching too!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

How sweet. This is dripping with the cutest paper and images ever!!! Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

So cute!!!! Love the cat!!!! Perfect comb. of colors. Great job! Olena

Kathy said...

What a sweet kitty, Cheryl! Love all the colors you put together on this! Everything goes so well! Blessings! Kathy